We have collected the following questions from various interview experience blogs of students and alumni who were recently interviewed for MIT Sloan. They are not structured in any particular order. Feel free to use them for your reference.
Questions to the interviewee
1. Describe a situation in which you took responsibility without being asked to? Or describe a situation in which you were faced with an ethical dilemma?
2. Why I want to go to Sloan?
3. Tell me about a project at work within the last year that you're proud of. What did you specifically learn from it?
4. What's a personal goal you've set for yourself within the last 2 years?
5. Why Sloan?
6. I read about [this] in your app and loved the story behind it. Can you tell me more about it? How did the members feel about that? Why did you fail at that point? How do you feel about the outcome?
7. Why do you want to go to the east coast? Are you sure you wouldn't mind moving east?
8. Tell me about a project at work that you co-managed. How did you feel? What would you say the impact was to the client? How did they react?
9. Can you tell me about your blog?
10. What do you do in Elbit? He was very interested in the technical details of my job.
We discussed one of my leadership cases, which were described in my application, in depth (as a STAR case) - what was your role? How di
The remaining part of the page is only available to registered users. Please Click here to register